No Heat at Rental Property
If your heat has stopped working or isn't heating up to a reasonable temperature (65 degrees or more), please follow these steps
1. Make sure your electric/gas is on and running (confirm your utility hasn't been turned off and there isn't an outage)
2. Turn the furnace off and back on to see if that resolves the issue
3. Check to see if the thermostat is lit up (if digital) and responding
4. Call our emergency line at 724-766-0734 and report the no heat issue. Make sure to leave your name, property address, and good contact number for return call
5. If you do not hear back from someone an hour later, please call the emergency line back at 724-766-0734.
Additional questions? Please email email@example.com or call 724-766-0734